Sun, 04 Feb|
Worldwide Vets Thrive
Hurry, just 3 spaces left
Time & Location
04 Feb 2024, 13:00 – 10 Feb 2024, 13:00
Victoria Falls, Victoria Falls National Park, Wild Horizons Wildlife Sanctuary, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
About the event
A 7 day continuing education (CPD) course set at an all-inclusive 5* lodge in spectacular Victoria Falls National Park, Zimbabwe, Africa.
The focus of the 32 hours of continuing education is mental health awareness and self-development. These are vital skills for any professional to improve their working environment, career longevity, satisfaction and ability to support and develop themselves and their team. The course accepts up to 16 people at a time for an exclusive African experience.
Gone are the days of sitting in dark lecture rooms to “clock up” hours. Step into the sunshine and experience a life-changing week in the wilds of Africa that guarantees a fulfilling experience to refresh, revitalize and alter your perspective on life.
The education is a mixture of:
- Personality tests and analysis sessions
- Team practicals
- Dynamic group discussion sessions
- Thrive missions: extra activities that will emerge you in African wilderness whilst providing take home lessons
Imagine a lecture space where giraffe and elephant meander across the grasslands in front of you, workshops on a platform at the edge of the great Zambezi gorge, and teaching sessions aboard a boat as you float past crocodiles and hippos. This is continuing education, but not as you know it.
Through the course we cover topics including:
- The Engram: a personality test which is taken online before attendance, with personalized results printed and analyzed during your stay. Learn to utilize your strengths and be aware of your blind spots.
- Teamwork and optimizing how you communicate with different personality types
- Conflict management and embracing differences
- Intruder syndrome and how to combat it
- Self awareness practicals
- Burnout - know the signs and acting early
- Mental health awareness
- Self forgiveness
- Emotional IQ
- Pouring from a full cup - self development and growth strategies
- Work life balance
- When the pressure is on: coping mechanisms
- Client anger and grief unraveled
- Taking control of your career path and career development strategies
Bringing a partner or friend to THRIVE
The cost of a partner ticket is £2799.
If you would like to bring a partner or friend along to this event as a social member (no teaching or lectures included) they are very welcome. All partners attending this course will be hosted on an all-inclusive basis including transfers, food and beverages. They will also join your safari activities including safari drives, the boat cruise, the elephant orphanage, and the high ropes. As well as the activities they do with you, whilst lectures occur they will be able to enjoy optional activities put on by the lodge such as bush walks, safari drives, town and community excursions. Or just kick back and relax by the pool!
A partner is required to share a room with a full-paying course member. Rooms can be shared either with one king size bed, or the bed can be split into two 3/4 beds.
If you wish to purchase a partner ticket you can email our team to request an invoice for this ticket, as they can not be purchased automatically on the website.
- Ticket type
Your workshop tickets includes: 32 hours of CE/CPD learning and workbook 6 nights Accommodation in 5* Elephant Camp Lodge Transfers to and from the airport 3 outstanding meals a day All drinks (alcoholic and non-alcoholic) All “Thrive missions” (game drives, boat trips, canopy high ropes, elephant sanctuary visit, cultural initiation) Excluded: Flights Visas Personal travel insurancePrice£3,950.00